- Books reviews
- Bibliographic Information
- The Oxford handbook of international climate change law | College of Europe
Mr Bethlehem has acted in a wide variety of matters across the full range of international law. He is the author and editor of a number of books and articles.
Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content. If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
For questions on access or troubleshooting, please check our FAQs , and if you can''t find the answer there, please contact us. All Rights Reserved. The text features an introductory chapter Theorizing International Law followed by forty-eight chapters which aim to reflect the richness and diversity of this dynamic field.
The chapters in Part I, introduce some of the key theories and thinkers that are perceived to have provided the foundations of international legal theory and aim to create a methodological awareness of the historical dimension of that theory.
The Oxford handbook of international climate change law | College of Europe
The chapters in Part II reflect some of the different ways of categorizing approaches to the theory field. Anne Orford, editor.
- North American A-5A/RA-5C Vigilante.
- Handbook for Legislation on Violence against Women?
- International law?
- My Wishlist.
Law International, Foreign and Comparative Law. Written by leading experts Focuses on the interactions between international trade and investment law Of special interest to all involved in this area see more benefits.
- Corbett Mack: The Life of a Northern Paiute.
- The Oxford Handbook of the Theory of International Law - Google книги.
- Gravity (The Taking, Book 1).
- Oxford Handbook of Global Policy and Transnational Administration - Oxford Handbooks?
FAQ Policy. Show all.